Some useful stuff for LinuxCNC
CNC-6040 LInuxCNC configuration file
This configuration runs with Gmoccapy GUI. It provides additional features:
- Gmoccapy2 wrapper which add
- automatic tool table update based on special tags in ngc file
- automatic handling of reference tool length when Z probing is used
- block G-CODE window update when running subroutines
- Automatic probing of the workpiece thanks to a small piece of PCB used as a contact area. Handle the PCB thickness.
- Automatic tool length measurement and compensation
- Machine park feature
- Goto manual tool change position
- M60 REMAP to park machine during workpiece fixture change
- Pause state with blinking button and bell sound
- Tested with Gmoccapy 1.1.4
- Note: JOG-WHILE-PAUSED is temporary not supported
XHC-HB04 LinuxCNC driver
A HAL component to use the XHC-HB04 pendant with LinuxCNC.
Another source of information about similar pendants and the USB protocol: http://forum.planet-cnc.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1125
Digital zoom feature for camview-emc
How to setup “util.crop” unit to get a nice digital zoom for accurate camera positioning. Including new widgets for fast access to relevant parameters.
High precision mount for a HD-5000 Webcam
This bracket is based on a ball joint to achieve high precision vertical alignment. The idea comes from telescope mounting for secondary mirror.